Recruitment for L.I.V.E. occurs at the beginning of each academic year. If you are a current Nordhoff High School student who is passionate about traveling, developing your global citizenship, experiencing new cultures, and volunteering for others we welcome you to apply!
Members of the L.I.V.E. team are chosen through an application and interview process. All prospective members must meet GPA and Citizenship prerequisites, have parent permission and support, and be willing to dedicate themselves to participation in L.I.V.E. for the duration of the upcoming academic year.
Due to the nature of our club and the expense of international travel, membership in L.I.V.E. is currently limited to a small group. We welcome all applications of interested students, but please be aware that space is limited and members will be held to certain requirements to maintain membership.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Year long commitment to LIVE
2.5 GPA or higher
GPA maintained throughout year
- B or higher in Citizenship
- Citizenship grade maintained throughout year
- Attendance at weekly full group meetings
- Attendance of weekly committee meeting
- Leadership of at least one large fundraiser
- Participation in all fundraisers and outreach events
- Attendance at team building retreat
- Passion for learning and service
Information Meeting: Friday, October 9, 2pm
Applications Due: Monday, October 19